Now that you have done the ground work to survive 2011 and make 2012 a new beginning, what is next? How do you get from last year's ground work to this year's success? Isn't that the popular topic of 2012? Well, JUST DO IT! Whatever you have laid ground work for in 2011, now is the time to put it into action. Dreams only remain dreams due to non-action (yes I made a word...lol).
I encourage you to take positive steps in securing your prosperous 2012. Here are 7 easy points to remember:
- Believe in Yourself: Not everyone can see your vision)
- GEt rid of nay sayers: Create a Negative Free Zone!
- Secure a trusted mentor: someone else believes in you!
- Formulate and document improvements: there are always improvements
- Build upon current networks: Your network determines how high your dream will soar
- Plant financial seeds: No one else will until you do it first.
- Remain open to positive suggestions: some external suggestions help improvements on plans.